Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Wednesday, April 15, 2009


Harlows¬


Todae was quite fun a.
1st period is two periods of hummanites, So bored .
After that is english lesson.
X QUITE fun cause we can do whatever we want.
After recess is SCIENCE!
I seriously hate the principal!
Go sack my science teacher and accuse her that she had not done a great job
But the fact is, she done a very very good job.
She had to leave by this week.
I named the principle, ' SHEN QIAN WANG '
HAHAS.
Then after sch went for the house meeting,
Join Badminton; boys single ;
Hope would get second or third place:]
After the house meeting,
I and yokelin went to find mr LEE then he drove us to see th badminton T-shirt.
After viewing,
WE went to eat.
Mr Lee Blanga,
SO GOOD!
After that,
He drove us home.
THNKS MR LEE!!(:
Nothing to say lia0.


BYEBYE.


posted by me @ 3:59 AM